Emploi Accessible Travailleur Handicapé RQTH Access Network Engineer
Access Network Engineer
offre publiée le 06/10/2021
offre publiée le 06/10/2021
75 - Paris
Type de Contrat
Informatique - Télécoms - Multimédia
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.comAccenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.The role: Accenture is looking for experienced access network engineers to join our team. As an access network engineer, you will be responsible for designing and sizing network access solutions supporting client needs and work with the ecosystem and sales team. Working as a key member of the team, we are looking for Engineers who are passionate about their work, with innovation and continuous learning at the forefront of their professional development Our people will support in planning, designing, and executing datacentre network and transformation projects. You will work either alone or in a team with other Engineers to deliver network services, to meet the needs of Client stakeholders, for either project implementation activities or “day-to-day” network engineering support. Duties and responsibilities:
- Capabilities to manage technical topics for deployment and testing phases.
- Able to manage e2e processes for RFI/RFQ/RFP.
- Able to coach junior people regarding RAN skills and topics
- Assist account teams and partners in all technical aspects of Access Network (e.g. RAN) design to create solutions for the clients during pre-sales activities
- Understand client-specific challenges while virtualizing/containerizing Access Network (e.g. RAN) workloads and associated infrastructure requirements and provide tailored solutions.
- Work with ecosystem (e.g. Altiostar, Parallel Wireless) partners to understand the future roadmap items to optimize the RAN solution and cloud infrastructure solutions costs.
- Work with the sales team to enhance and evolve solutions based on clients’ requirements.
- Work on sizing and dimensioning to support pricing activities.
Skills and competencies:
- 5G/4G/3G/2G, access Network Architecture with a focus on 5G FrontHaul, MidHaul AU/RU, DU, CU
- Standards and framework (3GPP, 5G, LTE, ETSI, 5GAA, 5GMF, ITU)
- Radio protocols (e.g. SDAP, NR-RRC, NR-PDCP) and parameters characteristics (e.g. Modulation type, multiplexing, frame duration), mobile edge compute, CIPRI, cross haul, network slicing, massive MIMO, adaptive beamforming
- O-RAN (e.g. Altiostar, Parallel Wireless), SON architectures
- Edge Computing / Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC)
- DevOps processes and tools
- Knowledge of network devices (hardware and vendors), network device configuration parameters, network optimization process and related kpi, network design, network modelling, change processes, assets, and configuration management processes (standards and frameworks)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Telecommunication Engineering, or other technical studies; experience in network solution architecture.
Je postuleJe vais être redirigé vers le site de Accenture