Emploi Accessible Travailleur Handicapé RQTH Product Owner Servicenow
Product Owner ServiceNow (in-house position)
offre publiée le 17/09/2021
63 - Puy-de-Dôme
Type de Contrat
Informatique - Télécoms - Multimédia, Techniques - R&D - Ingénierie
Présentation de l'entreprise
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms and cybersecurity.
By combining creativity, tech and data insights, we empower our customers to transform their business and unlock the future.
With 25 years’ experience and 8,000 employees across Europe and the Middle East, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.
#Creative tech for Better Change
Having a confirmed experience of 5 years minimum, the profile, opened within the IT department of the Devoteam group, targets a functional specialist in ITSM/ITBM. It shall ensure the role of Product owner of the various ITSM/ITBM instances managed by the IT department.
Up to now, 2 instances are on the profile focus: internal Group usage instance for ticketing and projects, and instance addressing Group entities with a need of ticketing or project sharing with their customers
It will be responsible for evolving the instances (front office, backoffice) according to the needs expressed by the internal stakeholders.
Details of missions :
- Organize the demands coming from the different stakeholders (e.g IT domain responsibles, business teams ): instruct, prioritize and schedule them
- Define the sliding roadmap and define the budget for the targeted instances
- Animate the steering committee with the various actors (development team representatives, IT operation director, …)
- Coordinate the actions of the development team
- Organize and follow up the project time plan in relation with the development team and the stakeholders
- Organise test acceptance
- Manage the relationship with the group entities, related to these instances
- Advice Process owners, Service Delivery managers in the usage of the instances, in collaboration with the IT services governance PMO
- Contribute to the continuous quality improvement of the IT services
- Keep a close eye on SNOW platform evolution and report potential interest of new features solutions
- Manage the relationship with SNOW software editor: account manager, product owner and support
- Manage specific projects involving Snow instances
- Propose adhoc SNOW dashboards for activity follow up when requested
- Train & educated IT department teams to the usage of ServiceNow for ITSM & ITBM processes
Required skills :
- ITIL certified
- Functional knowledge on ITSM and ITBM
- Project management (mainly agile)
- Product owner capacities, in order to define consistent and efficient roadmap and follow up
- Validated experience of at least 5 years depending on the course
Optional skills :
- ServiceNow platform administration (certified)
- Knowledge of API management
- Experience in an international team context
- Very good speaking and writing skills in English (at least C1 level). Other languages will be a plus, especially French.
- Initiative, autonomy, team spirit
- Good written and oral communication, both to technical teams, management and internal customers
- Good leadership. Ability to motivate, support and develop teams
The position is to be located in any main entity (France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic, KSA, ...) of the group with regular physical meetings at Levallois-Perret (Paris). Different trips to the group sites will be occasional.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.